Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday - Hump Day

Great News! Dropped 0.9 pounds. I checked in with Wii fit today..no excercises just did my body test. I like how I can just briefly check in or actually excercise.

I am proud of myself. I avoided dessert last night, (although I really wanted to eat dessert). I did better on my eating choices. However, we did go to the movies and I ended up munching on popcorn, (did not do the butter thing, I think movie butter is gross anyway). My food for yesterday:
  • 2 cups of coffee
  • ice tea
  • diet coke
  • peanut butter & jelly sandwich
  • protein milk
  • cottage cheese
  • fruit to go cup
  • pork chops
  • garlic & olive oil pasta a roni
  • broccoli w/ ranch
  • popcorn

Today, no excercise. But, I am doing yard work and shopping, (and, yes, shopping does expend energy..grocery shopping with 2 boys does anyway). My back is really sore today and I am thinking of getting a massage before the week is over. Goal today: No dessert and drink more water.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Sounds like you're getting into the swing of things. Do you like the wii fit? A lot of people have been talking about them recently.

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

You have a plan of attack that good. You are more likly to reach your goals if you have then broke down into smaller goals. The desert thing is a hard one for me to.

JanetM97 said...

I had a day without exercise, too. It is a good idea to take a break when your back hurts. I'm hoping that the WiiFit will strengthen mine.

p.s. I can't give up dessert. I'm too weak! I have to feel like I'm getting SOME kind of a treat during the day. lol.