Monday, June 9, 2008

Starting The Week Right

So, either my starting weight was off or I lost weight since our Vegas trip! I came back from the trip weighing 180...my heighest in 6 months and went on the Wii Fit this morning and it said I weighed 172! However, I think most of the weight loss was water retention...period weight...and bloating. Either way, anything below 175 is great. Now, if only I can get in the 160s. That is my little goal, (major goal is 155).

I am really thinking this Wii Fit will help me reach my goals. It was great this morning...Yoga, Strength Training, then Cardio. There is a little 'piggy bank' that keeps track of how long you are using it. My goal is to do 30 minutes a day. I am loving this thing and think it is worth every penny Ken has paid for it!

My only true vice is my eating habits! I plan to eat more fruit this week...maybe substitute smoothies for meals and we'll see how my weight progresses. By the way, my Wii Fit age is 41! I'm 33...what happened!?! That's another goal of mine...decrease my age to my actual age!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the weigh loss! Keep up the exercise. Welcome to the HYC!

Irish Mom said...

Welcome to the HYC!! You are making me soooo jealous with the Wii fit, I want a Wii sooooo bad & I don't even know how to play video games. So, I just have to ask, is your weight password protected? I don't want the whole neighborhood coming over and accidently find out my deepest, darkest, secret. That I'm fat. lol. Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to HYC

Becky Aud-Jennison said...

Our 12 year old said his wii fit age was 42 and he's active and not overweight, etc. ?????

Welcome to HYC!

Shanolee said...

The Wii Fit doesn't figure in your Wii Age until after it has analyzed your balance tests. I'm thinking that it has to do with weight and balance...not just weight.