Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tired Day

So, day 3 on the Wii Fit...and gained 3 pounds! I was feeling bloated when I woke up! It made me laugh those were the 3 pounds I lost yesterday, (I knew it was a fluke). Anyway, I knew I would be up and down a few pounds each day and not too stressed. However, I found when i was doing the excercises that I was more tired. I think I will give my muscles a break tomorrow. Next week, I plan to switch...strength training one day and cardio the next. That should alleviate the tired feeling, (I hope) and give some of my muscles a break, (which, I heard, is important). I do plan to do the Yoga everyday as it feels good. I did my first check-in today on the Challenge Blog. Goal for the Week: BETTER EATING CHOICES. No beer until Saturday, (Ken has a Poker Party) and no dessert until Friday.

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Welcome to the HYC!! Sounds like you are doing great! :)

Making Mommy Hot

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Ah yes, the beloved Rest Day. Very important to let your muscles have a chance to recuperate. I like your plan!


Welcome to the HYC!

Kitzzy said...

Welcome to HYC!

Indeed, your muscles need time to rest, but every other days is super. I sooo want a Wii Fit! :( What kind of strength training do you do?

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

keep it up!! i know you can make it.