Friday, June 6, 2008

End Of Day 1

Okay, so I ended today on a horrible note. Way to go, Shannon! Anyway, I started the day out okay...fruit, leftover scrambled eggs, juice. Lunch didn't go as well...microwaved corn dogs and chocolate milk. But, snacked on fruit later on =). Then, dinner! Planned on making pork chops and asparagus. Had to take Alex to baseball practice...had a long day as it was with the kids...and Ken suggested Applebees. Normally, i would get the spinach salad...but like I said, LONG day with my kids and other kids! So, took the offered beer, (who can say no to beer), thought the oriental wraps sounded good, and said yes to the french fries, (well, the waiter asked and I must support potato farmers). The worst part was, I had a frozen ice cream cone later, for dessert!

Sigh...goal tomorrow...eat BETTER food...make BETTER choices...and do sit-ups.Can't get all down about this now...its only day one and all I can do from here is improve! You know..these gals got something here. Writing about this does help =).

No comments: